Friday, February 10, 2012

Project #3

This project was to read and comment on the teacher's blog that we were assigned. I got very lucky and was assigned a very sweet man who writes a very honest blog. The first post of his that I read and commented on was about his mother's teaching days. Just like Jo, my mom is also a teacher so it was really cool relating on the subject and comparing his views towards his mother's accomplishments with my views towards my mom's accomplishments. The second post I read and commented on was a Christmas post. Jo painted a picture of how he and his family spend the holidays every year. He reminisced about lessons his mother had taught him throughout the years. It was so cool to get to read about the nice things he had to say after his mother's passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment