Sunday, July 15, 2012

C4T #4

     I was assigned to Ms. Andrea Hernandez for Comments 4 Teachers this round. She is a technology teacher and has lots of helpful hints in her blog. The first post I commented  on is focused on creating a good learning environment for students in the classroom. One thing she pointed out that I found interesting was how much the physical representation within a classroom can affect the learning process for students. I had never put much thought into why some teacher's classrooms or offices are more easy going than others. I describe it as easy going because it seems to be the only thing that fits the calm, attentive, content feeling that you get when you are sitting in a classroom taking notes or working on homework and you aren't wanting to tear your hair out.


why share?




     The second post I commented on Ms. Hernandez's blog was an image that states the old age saying "if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make a sound?" and compares it to "if something is created but not shared, does it make a difference?" I found this post to be my favorite purely because of the fact that it causes you to think for yourself and process what you believe. My response was mixed. Half of me said yes it does make a difference even if it isn't shared because the person that created it had the desire to make that particular thing become a reality for them. Therefore, it made a difference to the creator. However, the other half of me argued against it and replied with no, it makes no difference if it is not shared with anyone because
no one can be affected by the creation unless it is shared with them. Therefore, it does not make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment