Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project #10

     Below I have shared with you one of my favorite webmixes that I created on Symbaloo over the process of making my PLN or my personal learning network. My PLN is going to help me so much when I get into the classroom and begin teaching. It is so convenient to have everything in one place. With a short glance and a quick click, you can be four sites away discovering new lesson plans or fun activities for students. Although I am not in the classroom yet my PLN guides my internet usage almost daily. It has all of the sites I visit on a regular basis ready to go for me so when I open up my home page all I have to do is choose and click. Over the years I hope to grow my PLN far and wide. I also recommend creating your own PLN regardless of what line of work you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment