Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Progress Report

     So far this final project has gone very smoothly. I couldn't have been placed in a better group and am really glad I got to know them over the course of this class. Each of us add a little spice to the melting pot which cooks up a fun time! We are almost done with our iBook. All we have left to do is add in a few more individual details for each member, put together our group video, and combine our paragraphs to complete the group summary. What's cool about this project is that it's so different. It's so interactive and is constantly challenging you to step up your game. Although I have had my rough moments with the iBook editing program, I'm enjoying it very much. We should have it all put together and published by tomorrow, fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment